Those customers planning to sell devices in one of the states listed below are required to complete and submit a Streamlined Certificate of Exemption. You can download the form below. Note that we have pre filled the form with our business details to help expedite the process.
|Arkansas (AR)||Michigan (MI)||North Dakota (ND)||Utah (UT)|
|Georgia (GA)||Minnesota (MN)||Ohio (OH)||Vermont (VT)|
|Indiana (IN)||Nebraska (NE)||Oklahoma (OK)||Washington (WA)|
|Iowa (IA)||Nevada (NV)||Rhode Island (RI)||West Virginia (WV)|
|Kansas (KS)||New Jersey (NJ)||South Dakota (SD)||Wisconsin (WI)|
|Kentucky (KY)||North Carolina (NC)||Tennessee (TN)||Wyoming (WY)|
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Section 1 check if you are attaching the multistate supplemental form or enter your state if you are only claiming a single state.
- Section 3 Name of Purchaser should be your registered business name.
- Business Address should be the registered address of your company.
- Purchaser's Tax ID should be your registered tax identification number.
- Section 4 indicate how you describe your business.
- Section 5 should indicate your Resale Certificate number.
- Section 6 sign the form, print your name, title and date.
If you need more information, please consult the Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board.