If you plan to sell devices purchased from us in Puerto Rico, we require that you complete and submit a Certificate for Exempt Purchases. You can download the form below. Note that we have pre filled the form with our business details to help expedite the process.
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Part II, 1A should include your Merchants' Registration Number.
- Part II, 5 should specify your reason for the exemption.
- Part II, 6 should describe your business, for example "I am engaged in the business of resale and mainly sell used smart phones"
- Part II, 7 & 8 should describe what you are purchasing.
- Part III should include your registered business name, registered business address and signature.
If you need more information, please consult the State Department of Puerto Rico.