Those customers planning to sell devices in one of the states listed below are required to complete and submit a Uniform Sales and Use Tax Exemption form. You can download the form below. Note that we have pre filled the form with our business details to help expedite the process.
|Alabama (AL)||Connecticut (CT)||Maine (ME)||Pennsylvania (PA)|
|Arizona (AR)||Hawaii (HI)||Maryland (MD)||South Carolina (SC)|
|California (CA)||Idaho (ID)||Missouri (MO)||Texas (TX)|
|Colorado (CO)||Illinois (IL)||New Mexico (NM)||Washington D.C. (DC)|
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Name of firm (Buyer) should be the registered name of your business.
- Address should be the registered address of your company.
- Engaged as a registered... should indicate the how your business is registered.
- Description of Business should reflect how you describe your business.
- Your state registration number, permit number, or ID should be entered alongside the state in which you do business.
- Sign your name under Authorized Signature
- Enter your title and date.
If you need more information, please consult the Multistate Tax Commission.